Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Beale's bailing thread... 10:03 - Nov 21 with 166462 viewsdigswellhoop

so the manager will be li ked hope he stays

This post has been edited by an administrator
The Beale's bailing thread... on 10:07 - Nov 28 with 4874 viewsStanisgod

See you next tuesday, simple as.
Perhaps we can arrange a pre season friendly with them and give him a proper fitting LR send off.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

The Beale's bailing thread... on 10:18 - Nov 28 with 4727 viewsgobbles

The Beale's bailing thread... on 09:45 - Nov 28 by PlanetHonneywood

If the GR job is his dream job and he raised it from the outset, then so be it. QPR may and justifiably so, have proceeded on the basis that GVB wouldn't get sacked so early in the season given the relative success he'd enjoyed. But hey, it's football, this crap happens.

Yes I'm disappointed in MB, and he really doesn't come out of this well. However, it has/is happening and it seems that it was a permutation that was considered, but I don't blame the board. They took a calculated gamble that has worked out in its own way. Which is encouraging of itself and I'm reasonably confident that they've got a decent process to find another replacement. And as has been stated, we're not a bad proposition for a number of touted successors for which MW and MB have played their roles.

I can understand the reluctance of GR fans, but MB really has little wriggle room to get it wrong. It's arguably a poisoned chalice of a job: lose your dead; win and so what, its Scotland!

But seems like he's not our problem anymore and I'm no more bothered by Scottish football today then I was this time last week. Good luck to our board and trust they can make another solid appointment

I don't accept that. No one would be given a job on the basis of "well, manage us until they call".
All that talk of "the project", let along the excitement he talked about working with the squad here, let alone all that integrity chat to several dozen interviewers.
The bloke's a wrong'un.
But at least everyone everywhere knows that now and every likely employer will know he has form for lying and will jump ship first chance he gets if someone else comes calling.
The Beale's bailing thread... on 10:20 - Nov 28 with 4710 viewsE17hoop

His daughter was born in Scotland, his family was settled there and they didn't much like the West Midlands. I'm sure family has had a lot to do with a move to GR - he wouldn't have gone there on his own the other week to watch a game and I'd bet his family were with him catching up with friends and the like.

He's been caught out by what he said before - integrity and loyalty my árse - but I don't think it's malevolent. He thought QPR would be a good move, he believed his own press and attracted interest when we were playing well. He'll go to GR and likely do OK. I'm not getting annoyed over it, more keen to see who we get next.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Who do you want as next Next England manager?

The Beale's bailing thread... on 10:21 - Nov 28 with 4680 viewsdaveB

The Beale's bailing thread... on 10:06 - Nov 28 by BrianMcCarthy

Read somehwhere that he might have met Stoke as well, prior to meeting Wolves. Can't find the source, though, hence I'm not swearing on it.

mate of mine told me at the time he was in for the Stoke job which I just thought was nonsence so ignored him
The Beale's bailing thread... on 10:25 - Nov 28 with 4627 viewsconnell10

The Beale's bailing thread... on 10:20 - Nov 28 by E17hoop

His daughter was born in Scotland, his family was settled there and they didn't much like the West Midlands. I'm sure family has had a lot to do with a move to GR - he wouldn't have gone there on his own the other week to watch a game and I'd bet his family were with him catching up with friends and the like.

He's been caught out by what he said before - integrity and loyalty my árse - but I don't think it's malevolent. He thought QPR would be a good move, he believed his own press and attracted interest when we were playing well. He'll go to GR and likely do OK. I'm not getting annoyed over it, more keen to see who we get next.

Your easily placated , I think the bloke is a low scumbag rat ....but hey each to their own.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

The Beale's bailing thread... on 10:42 - Nov 28 with 4371 viewswombat

The Beale's bailing thread... on 10:25 - Nov 28 by connell10

Your easily placated , I think the bloke is a low scumbag rat ....but hey each to their own.

ex chelsea dont need to say muchmore really do we .

be glad when hes gone to be honest

Poll: which is your favouite foot

The Beale's bailing thread... on 10:42 - Nov 28 with 4366 viewsLeedsR

Well, at least he’s holding true to his “no d*ckheads” policy….
The Beale's bailing thread... on 10:47 - Nov 28 with 4282 viewsSimplyNico

The Beale's bailing thread... on 09:42 - Nov 28 by BrianMcCarthy

A blow to lose Banfield, Hayes, but I wouldn't worry about them coming back for Willock. They haven't much cash, Willock would hardly fancy settling for them and also, the more clubs that want him the better for us.

Agree.

The taking the coaches bit is the really naughty bit. It’s a bit like inviting somebody to your party who is the life and soul for about an hour, then leaves with your wife and a case of champagne.
Login to get fewer ads

The Beale's bailing thread... on 10:51 - Nov 28 with 4216 viewsfrancisbowles

The Beale's bailing thread... on 10:47 - Nov 28 by SimplyNico

Agree.

The taking the coaches bit is the really naughty bit. It’s a bit like inviting somebody to your party who is the life and soul for about an hour, then leaves with your wife and a case of champagne.

Brilliant
The Beale's bailing thread... on 10:55 - Nov 28 with 4138 viewsNortholt_Rs

Agree.

….in your car

I hope the fat k unt is a massive failure up there….
[Post edited 28 Nov 2022 11:02]

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

The Beale's bailing thread... on 11:02 - Nov 28 with 4002 viewssdm1508

Just seen on WLS that Beale will take 3 of the coaches as well. Banfield, his assistant and the set piece coach. Makes you wonder if there are any players he might try to sign at some point
The Beale's bailing thread... on 11:04 - Nov 28 with 3982 viewspeterlund_dk

Agree.

The Beale's bailing thread... on 11:07 - Nov 28 with 3931 viewsQPR_Jim

The Beale's bailing thread... on 11:02 - Nov 28 by sdm1508

Just seen on WLS that Beale will take 3 of the coaches as well. Banfield, his assistant and the set piece coach. Makes you wonder if there are any players he might try to sign at some point

Hopefully get compensation for each and allows the new manager to fill the positions without needing to sack anyone. Only Banfield was here when he joined I think, so will be missed as he provided the continuity.
The Beale's bailing thread... on 11:09 - Nov 28 with 3894 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

The next stop for our decent developing players (Chair and Willock really) is the Premiership not the SPL. Sideways move at best in terms of money and quality IMO.

The novelty of Europe would soon wear off when a postman at Cowdenbeath is kicking you in the bollocks in February.

Then again, I didn't think Beale would be stupid enough to go so what do I know.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2022 11:18]
The Beale's bailing thread... on 11:11 - Nov 28 with 3866 viewsBAWHoops

WHilst GR may have been his dream job, he still put his name up and courted them. I can't imagine when Van Bronkhorst was on the brink the board were saying 'how about the bloke that's got QPR 7th in the table and just pledged his immediate future to them'.

A good compare and contrast is Jon Dahl Tommason at Blackburn. Doing a similar (better?) job than Beale and has been linked to precisely zero jobs that have been available here or abroad.
I'm sure Rangers would be his dream job as well, but there's no way he's being offered it because he's managed a handful of games and achieved nothing

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

The Beale's bailing thread... on 11:11 - Nov 28 with 3866 viewsGalileo

He's hardly going to learn much up there in a tinpot two team league. Testing himself four games season as opposed to every four days down here in much more challenging circumstances.
Slippy G fell for the same tick....oh look at me I won the Scottish league and I've only been manager for a year, Im ready for the Prem now...that ended well.
The Beale's bailing thread... on 11:19 - Nov 28 with 3750 viewsRangersw12

Good news is the PBBC is taking the dreadful set piece coach with him so every cloud and all that
The Beale's bailing thread... on 11:20 - Nov 28 with 3748 viewssoops

Surprised he's taking the set piece coach - I thought Beale seemed to be deflecting quite a lot of blame onto him over the past few games (with some justification but made me wonder if he didn't rate the fella)
The Beale's bailing thread... on 11:27 - Nov 28 with 3620 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Taking the set-piece coach is a result.
The Beale's bailing thread... on 11:29 - Nov 28 with 3628 viewsnumptydumpty

The Beale's bailing thread... on 10:00 - Nov 28 by soops

The warning lights were flashing early on when he said on more than one occasion that he was "more than ready" to take the QPR manager position. Inferring he was bigger than us anyway. Arrogant twunt / Mark Hughes wannabe.

Compared to Mark Hughes, at least Hughes had the playing background to be as you put it, a bit of a twunt !!!

Beale does not even have that string to his bow !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

The Beale's bailing thread... on 11:49 - Nov 28 with 3449 viewsManinBlack

The Beale's bailing thread... on 11:11 - Nov 28 by Galileo

He's hardly going to learn much up there in a tinpot two team league. Testing himself four games season as opposed to every four days down here in much more challenging circumstances.
Slippy G fell for the same tick....oh look at me I won the Scottish league and I've only been manager for a year, Im ready for the Prem now...that ended well.

He will be tested with European games. Rangers were abysmal in Europe this season so Beale has to address how they perform against better teams than Celtic in next seasons campaign.
The Beale's bailing thread... on 11:52 - Nov 28 with 3407 viewsngbqpr

In honour of this thread being re-named

He is bailing
He is bailing
‘Home’ again
To the north
He is leaving
Stormy waters
Down at Heston
And the Bush

He is lying
He is lying
Like a toerag
From Bromley
He’s been lying
Through his back teeth
To Lee and Amit
And Leslie

Can you hear us? Can you hear us?
Rs faithful want you, far away
You’ve been lying, so we’re not crying
In West 12 sunshine, we’ll make hay

Bet you can’t wait, bet you can’t wait
To be playing, Hibs away
It’s a $hit league
Full of poor teams, who can’t play

He is stealing, he is stealing
Neil Banfield
To be coach
He is stealing
The set piece bloke
Silver lining
Every cloud

Oh, Rs, have been shafted, PBCC
Oh, hoops have been shafted, PBCC
We’re all Celtic now mate, you PBCC
[Post edited 28 Nov 2022 13:40]

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

The Beale's bailing thread... on 11:59 - Nov 28 with 3270 viewsloftboy

Hope it’s announced today. Working a late shift and want to read Clive’s essay on my break.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

The Beale's bailing thread... on 12:27 - Nov 28 with 2977 viewsParkRoyalR

If Glasgow Rangers was his dream job, why did he up sticks to Villa and leave them in the brown stuff?

Looking forward to the irony of a man who preaches loyalty with a fan-base obsessed with the word loyal,

With both only loyal to themselves and their one-eyed views.
The Beale's bailing thread... on 12:30 - Nov 28 with 2927 viewsLoyalitat

The Beale's bailing thread... on 11:49 - Nov 28 by ManinBlack

He will be tested with European games. Rangers were abysmal in Europe this season so Beale has to address how they perform against better teams than Celtic in next seasons campaign.

Van Bronckhorst is deserving of some credit, as he managed to get that team through the "champions" league preliminary stages before they got to face some of the best teams in Europe in their group: Liverpool, AC Milan and Ajax.

He achieved that without two of their best players who were sold in the summer: Bassey (Ajax) and Aribo (Southampton). Celtic aren't a bad team either, yet struggled in their group too.

Playing every week against teams that wouldn't occupy positions any higher than mid table and below in the English division 1 and some in division 2, is hardly ideal preparation for the English Championship, let alone the Premier League and Europe for any player or manager.

Getting them through to the Europa League final was therefore an excellent achievement on Van Bronckhorst's part. I can't see Beale replicating that should he be there long enough.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024