Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Beale's bailing thread... 10:03 - Nov 21 with 160773 viewsdigswellhoop

so the manager will be li ked hope he stays

This post has been edited by an administrator
bronkhurst gone on 17:29 - Nov 26 with 4024 viewsted_hendrix

bronkhurst gone on 11:46 - Nov 21 by ted_hendrix

He'll be with us after the WC has finished, some of you blokes need to take a step back from condemning the bloke before anything has actually happened.

WTF Is a matter with some of you?

Mug.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

bronkhurst gone on 17:33 - Nov 26 with 3966 viewsVancouverHoop

bronkhurst gone on 17:29 - Nov 26 by ted_hendrix

Mug.

Nah, a generous-hearted optimist
bronkhurst gone on 17:33 - Nov 26 with 3967 viewsdanehoop

It will be a shame to lose him if he does go as clearly the players did respond to him and we definitely improved as a team under him. Also not unfair to say that the thinness of quality in our squad was exposed when injuries started to bite (e.g. no-one is yet able to consistently cover for Johansen).

In some respects I feel for the board who made the right appointment of Beale on the basis of what they knew and we definitely did get a manager with a reputation as one of the best and most progressive young coaches in the game. What we didn't know though was that there is a character flaw there which appears to be self belief and ambition that is currently somewhat ahead of actual results or any meaningful track record as a manager. Good luck to him if he leaves us, but not entirely convinced that he will succeed with an aging/mixed squad at Rangers without quite significant investment

Never knowingly understood

bronkhurst gone on 17:36 - Nov 26 with 3946 viewsBklynRanger

bronkhurst gone on 17:29 - Nov 26 by ted_hendrix

Mug.

Stick to the guitars son!
bronkhurst gone on 18:01 - Nov 26 with 3756 viewsStreathamRanger

Will he be taking his useless set piece coach with him?
bronkhurst gone on 18:09 - Nov 26 with 3699 viewsDWQPR

bronkhurst gone on 16:24 - Nov 26 by dmm

Ferdinand saying goodbye to Beale

That is the exact word to describe him. The bloke might be a decent coach but a full blown chancer who spouts bullshît as often as he spouts out his footballing philosophies. Looked on the Rangers message board the other day and one or two suggested that he liked the odd sherbet or three.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

bronkhurst gone on 18:11 - Nov 26 with 3673 viewsRangersw12

Can we spare a thought for Balogun who will now revert to 4th choice centre back as he won't have a pot bellied Bromley cnt rimming him
bronkhurst gone on 18:21 - Nov 26 with 3569 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

bronkhurst gone on 18:09 - Nov 26 by DWQPR

That is the exact word to describe him. The bloke might be a decent coach but a full blown chancer who spouts bullshît as often as he spouts out his footballing philosophies. Looked on the Rangers message board the other day and one or two suggested that he liked the odd sherbet or three.

Not surprised about the rumours of enjoying the sherberts. To get a gut like that in your 40s you got to go some.
Login to get fewer ads

bronkhurst gone on 18:26 - Nov 26 with 3523 viewsdmm

I am really quite angry with Beale. He's treated my club with contempt. How fcking dare he. He's no better than Barton or Bosingwa, and arguably worse.

Take heed Mr Beale. You reap what you sow. A day will come when you'll be treated like shit and when it does I hope you'll remember what an utter shyster you have been. Get out of my club.
bronkhurst gone on 18:49 - Nov 26 with 3380 viewsplasmahoop

bronkhurst gone on 18:21 - Nov 26 by Wilkinswatercarrier

Not surprised about the rumours of enjoying the sherberts. To get a gut like that in your 40s you got to go some.

To be fair, I don't think he is particularly fat, especially compared to much of the population!
bronkhurst gone on 18:50 - Nov 26 with 3378 viewssprocket

Disappointed the club have not released a statement. If he does not take/get the job I would sack him.
bronkhurst gone on 18:58 - Nov 26 with 3328 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

bronkhurst gone on 18:49 - Nov 26 by plasmahoop

To be fair, I don't think he is particularly fat, especially compared to much of the population!

Not fat through over eating, but a definite beer gut.
bronkhurst gone on 19:20 - Nov 26 with 3195 viewsQPR_Hibs

bronkhurst gone on 18:50 - Nov 26 by sprocket

Disappointed the club have not released a statement. If he does not take/get the job I would sack him.

What and pay up his contract?

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

bronkhurst gone on 19:38 - Nov 26 with 3059 viewsCroydonCaptJack

bronkhurst gone on 19:20 - Nov 26 by QPR_Hibs

What and pay up his contract?

Imagine that!!
bronkhurst gone on 19:39 - Nov 26 with 3052 viewsdavman

bronkhurst gone on 18:11 - Nov 26 by Rangersw12

Can we spare a thought for Balogun who will now revert to 4th choice centre back as he won't have a pot bellied Bromley cnt rimming him

There's the nickname - PBBC.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

bronkhurst gone on 20:29 - Nov 26 with 2802 viewsdaveB

I mean Beale is a good coach and him going is a big blow really, it's like starting all over again and could be a different end to the season ahead but I'm not bothetred if he goes, has seemed desperate to move up in the world since he walked in the door and would rather have a manager who wants to be here, is all a bit Mark Hughes
bronkhurst gone on 20:38 - Nov 26 with 2731 viewsconnell10

The bloke is lower than a snakes belly.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

bronkhurst gone on 20:43 - Nov 26 with 2673 viewsEssex_Ranger

Penny for the thoughts of Kenneth Paal, Leon Balogun et al. Uprooting their families, moving their homes and entire lives for a bloke who’s off within months. - if I was a player and GRangers came to try and sign me I’d certainly be questioning anything Beale says. Especially if he wanted me to “go to the well” as he always bleats on about.

To be honest I’m not sure he’s all that and a bag of chips, clearly a decent coach you can’t deny that, but we are still basically the same team as we were under Warburton. STILL too reliant on Chair and in particular Willock, STILL conceding from set pieces on the regular, STILL inconsistent with both performances and results and STILL don’t have a clear plan b or change of style when needed. This time last season we were 5th with similar points total.

Personally I’d go for Critchley and I’d be surprised if it’s not him, either that or Liam Richardson.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2022 20:43]
bronkhurst gone on 21:04 - Nov 26 with 2495 viewseghamranger

His instagram says he’s at home watching the WC with the kids!

I reckon he’s staying.
bronkhurst gone on 21:16 - Nov 26 with 2406 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

bronkhurst gone on 21:04 - Nov 26 by eghamranger

His instagram says he’s at home watching the WC with the kids!

I reckon he’s staying.

The worst situation for everyone concerned.
bronkhurst gone on 21:22 - Nov 26 with 2348 viewsed_83

bronkhurst gone on 09:52 - Nov 25 by PinnerPaul

Erm... we won 2 and drew at Norwich after everyone knew about Wolves.

Fair enough. I still think our overall form since then, even accounting for injuries, suggests that something's not quite right though. I guess we'll see though, given that it looks like he is indeed off.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2022 21:25]
bronkhurst gone on 21:24 - Nov 26 with 2323 viewsqprxtc

Off ya go ya spotty fat lump of south London lard. Go off and beat Hamilton fu cking academicals 16,000 times a season. Go off and be the greatest coach against Albion Rovers and still win f uck all. Have a great time showing your integrity and loyalty when you lose to the other mob up there that would lose to Bolton down here and you get booted out by religious zealots. Thanks for coming down to us your f ucking majesty, doff cap and tug locks, don’t know what we’d have done without ya. F uck me.

Glasgow f ucking Rangers my f ucking arse. Load of f ucking cock.

Twenty years since Vauxhall Motors today too.

Cock.
bronkhurst gone on 21:24 - Nov 26 with 2306 viewsstainrods_elbow

bronkhurst gone on 18:26 - Nov 26 by dmm

I am really quite angry with Beale. He's treated my club with contempt. How fcking dare he. He's no better than Barton or Bosingwa, and arguably worse.

Take heed Mr Beale. You reap what you sow. A day will come when you'll be treated like shit and when it does I hope you'll remember what an utter shyster you have been. Get out of my club.

If he goes to the pseudo-Rangers, and it's still an I would like to feel biggish if, he'll clearly deserve all the brickbats he gets his way on the way out. But - in my opinion - the failure of the club to hold him to his contract will also make both LF's and LH's positions untenable, and they should follow him through the door.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

bronkhurst gone on 21:25 - Nov 26 with 2315 viewsLblock

bronkhurst gone on 18:11 - Nov 26 by Rangersw12

The window opens soon -- sell him back for £1Mill.

Nice

This season really is icing the cake for me on football.
It used to be my everything.
Now it's........ well...... a bit of a c-units game isn't it?

I cannot get too angst about Pete's decision to uproot the fruit n veg stall --- he looks a proper mug doesn't he in all this?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

bronkhurst gone on 21:25 - Nov 26 with 2305 viewsRangersw12

bronkhurst gone on 21:22 - Nov 26 by ed_83

Fair enough. I still think our overall form since then, even accounting for injuries, suggests that something's not quite right though. I guess we'll see though, given that it looks like he is indeed off.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2022 21:25]

The lack of effort at Coventry especially from some of his signings like Clarke-Salter suggested something was/is up
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024